Barry King's Fatigue Pot Photographs, 1957 - 1958
Fatigue Pot, or Collier’s Peril Cave as it is also known, was first entered by Peter Tuttle and Dave Blizard in January 1954.1 They pushed it down a couple of small pitches to some tight bedding plane crawls. Barry King et alia visited the place a few times in 1957 / 1958, accounts of which may be found in his log book. These photographs are interesting in that they show the entrance in its more-or-less original state.
1. Tuttle, P. 1954. "New Discovery in Coombs Dale", Speleologist No. 111, pp 85-90
| 1 |